Radar StructureScan Mini XT for sale
For Sale is a used, 2017 StructureScan Mini XT with 2 batteries, 2-bay battery charger and shipping case. The StructureScan Mini XT is GSSI’s popular high-frequency all-in-one GPR systems. The StructureScan Mini XT offers a 2.7 GHz antenna for superior target resolution and can reach depths of 20 inches (50 cm). Ideal for locating rebar, conduits, post-tension cables, voids, and real time determination of concrete slab thickness. It is compatible with the external Palm XT antenna and Linetrac options.
Typical Uses for StructureScan Mini Include:
- Concrete inspection – locate metallic and non-metallic targets in walls, floors and ceilings
- Structure inspection – bridges, monuments, walls, towers, tunnels, balconies, garages, decks
- Condition assessment – map relative concrete condition for rehab planning
- Measure slab thickness
- Void location
High Frequency, High-Resolution Concrete Antenna
- The StructureScan Mini XT employs a new 2.7 GHz antenna positioned 8 mm off the surface, providing additional ground clearance which allows the antenna to be used over rough concrete surfaces. This antenna provides excellent near surface resolution while also maintaining the ability to resolve deeper targets.
Enhanced Data Visualization
- Get first-in-class data visualization with a state-of-the-art 6.5 inch HD touchscreen user interface and different operation modes designed for beginner to advanced use.
- Use QuickScan to collect data with the push of one button, or select any of the app-based data collection options including ScanMax and Scan3D for advanced data interpretation.
- The StructureScan Mini XT makes it easy to customize the data display with a variety of color adjustments. Real-time migrated data, onscreen reference markers, real-time signal floor indicator are also available.
Forward Thinking Design
- Incorporated into the design are three accessory ports that allow for future expansion. The extension pole accessory offers added length and six-button remote operation, ideal for walking and wall surveys.
- All-in-one control unit, 2700 MHz antenna and survey wheel combo
- Dual battery charger
- Two batteries
- Rugged carrying case
- Quick Start Guide
- Memory: 14.5 GB
- Display: 6.5" HD touchscreen (1024x768)
- Battery: 2.5 hours
- Environmental: Water-resistant and dust proof (IP-65 rating)
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Weight: 1.8 kg (4 lbs)
24 x 19 x 9 inches
*(Does not include shipping or insurance)