Non-Destructive Testing Instantel MicroMate Vibration Monitor rental for NDT
Introducing the new Instantel® Micromate® Vibration and Overpressure Monitor.
- USB Connectivity for downloading events and to connect to external devices such as powered USB Hubs, Modems, Memory sticks, Printers or a GPS.
- Download Events without a PC: Simply connect a USB memory stick, select and save Events
- Touch Screen: Large, high resolution color graphics touch screen
- Easy to read and navigate menu structure
- Context Sensitive Icons: Icons are only shown if they are relevant to what you are doing
- Short Cut Icons: Fast, one touch access to the most commonly used features
- Context Sensitive Help at your fingertips
- Integrated Keypad: Large 10-key interface with dedicated function keys
- Remote Access: Use Instantel’s Auto Call Home program for easy, remote access to your monitor and data
- Field Printing: Optional field printing with a supported Instantel USB printer
- Variable Sample Rates: 1024, 2048, and 4096 samples per second (S/s) for each channel
- Zero dead time between recorded events
- Full Waveform Event capacity with the standard memory, store up to 1000 events of one second duration at sample rates up to 2048 S/s.
- Battery Life: 10 days of monitoring (15 day option available)
- Record Modes: Waveform, Waveform Manual, Histogram and Histogram Combo Record Modes
- Monitor Scheduler: Assign different setup files, scheduled self checks, scheduled Auto Call Home times and when to start and stop monitoring
- Full Waveform Event Analysis: Time of the event, trigger source, peak particle velocity (PPV) for each vibration channel, peak air overpressure, zero crossing (ZC) frequencies, peak vector sum (PVS), maximum acceleration, maximum displacement and more, all available on the unit in the field
- Personal and Job Specific Information: Save multiple operator names and configuration files on the unit
- Rugged Design: Field rugged and durable design with a fully sealed top panel, non–corrosive connectors, and sealed electronics to enhance water resistance
- Optional Protective Boot: The optional boot provides added protection as well as increased flexibility for mounting your Micromate unit.
- National Frequency Analysis Standards: Supports numerous Compliance Reports – select the desired standard for inclusion on the hard copy field reports
- Full PC Compatibility: Archive, print, perform analysis and post process with the Blastware software module
- Optional Auxiliary I/O Connector: This factory installed option allows for the connection and operation of the Instantel Remote Alarm and or External Trigger Cable.
- Optional Remote Alarm (optional Auxiliary I/O required): The Remote Alarm allows the Micromate to control two external devices such as sounder or strobe lights.
- Optional External Trigger Cable (optional Auxiliary I/O required): Use the optional external trigger cable connected to the auxiliary I/O connector to trigger the unit at the same time as an event occurs
- Optional GPS: Connect the compatible Magellan Explorist 310, Global Positioning System (GPS), to the Micromate to download and include the vibration source and sensor location coordinates on event reports or to synchronize the Micromate’s internal clock with the GPS system.
Range of Applications
- Blast monitoring for compliance
- Near-field blast monitoring
- Pile driving monitoring
- Environmental monitoring
- Heavy transportation monitoring
- Tunnel and subway monitoring
- Bridge monitoring
- Remote access monitoring
- Dynamic compaction activity
- Construction activity
- Demolition activity
- Structural monitoring and analysis
USB interface for high-speed data transfers and connection to Instantel compatible modem, printer and memory sticks
Touch screen with context sensitive icons
Auto Call Home™ remote monitoring function
10 day battery life (15 day optional)
Rugged design (optional protective boot and cover)
|4 Channels||Microphone and Triaxial Geophone|
|Memory||Store 1000 Events|
|Record Modes||Waveform, Waveform Manual Histogram and Instantel® Histogram Combo|
|Available Sample Rates||1,024, 2,048, 4,096 KHz S/s per channel (independent of record time)|
|Unit Dimensions||101.6 x 135.1 x 44.5 mm (4.15 x 5.32 x 1.75 in)|
|Unit Weight||0.5 kg (1.1 lbs)|
|User Interface||10 domed tactile keys, colour touch screen, and full display keyboard with dedicated icons for common functions|
Rental per day
*(Does not include shipping or insurance)