Seismic OYO Geospace MP-25 Hydrophone string
This hydrophone string is ideal for use when running a 12 channel seismic line from a water body to land. Half the acquisition may be made using the hydrophone string and the other half using standard geophones. If your seismograph employs a Bendix 61 pin connector then a "Y" adapter can be used to connect two NK-27 connectors from the cables.
- MP-25-250 Sidewinder Hydrophone Set
- Cable has (12)10Hz hydrophones at 1 meter spacings.
- Maximum width on cable is 2.25" at the hydrophone.
- Lead length is 200' terminating in a NK-27 Connector.
- Phones are 70% damped using 2.6K ohm resistor.
23 x 19 x 14 inches
Rental per day
Ask a question about this item
*(Does not include shipping or insurance)